Thursday, October 4

Smile

by the name of Allah The Most Merciful


okay . hahaha. please laugh at me . hahaha. okay . here, i wanna share some stories. hahaha. okay, just now, my friends got a call from her mother, her mother said that she's got letter , letter for interview to be medical assistant. huhu. wah . in my heart , i really proud of her, but she said, she wanna further studies. huhu, she said, the salaries was low, well, minimun is about rm1000 , but maximum 2500. ooo.. for grade p1, okay, and then , i was not really take it as a serious matter. but then , i ask her . please explain to me briefly about this matter. huhu, and then Adliena said that, we will work after going to course for 6 months. work with government is very beneficial. okay, and then i said. ' work at hospital?' she said, ' if u were ask for an occupation in hospital' then  i said ' oh , really? okay, let's say , if i wanted to be nurse, may I? i am not the Science's students' she said ' OH YES , YOU CAN. half-medical occupation, like nurse, medical assistants. X-ray assisstants, and so on.' and then I was like . hmmmmm :) hahahahaha. berangan je kau ni mun!
okay and then, i ask and ask further, so we can work next year ?? Adliena says ' yes, after you attend the course' OHH. hahaha. okay and then , I said. hmm , i think i wanna work in hospital. bhahahahaha :DDD
hahahahahaahahahaahahahaha. okay. hahahahahaahahahaha. okay and then i tell her my ambition when i was small. i said i want to be doctor la, whatever la.. hahahahaha munirah , munirah. memang munirah  hahahaah
okay,, and then i said ! let's fill the form.then , they help me, filling the form online. huhu. i was like very excited. but actually , i don't know, what is in my mind. hahaha. Nurse? are you going to be nurse? hahaha
okay , my intention is too see whether i am qualified to get that occupation since i were not science's student/
but. if I get the ...... hahahahaha. i don't know. haha i don't really know. Oh Allah , i am so unpredictable.

okay till then. :D hahaha. NURSE? haahahaha.