Saturday, January 12

well , welcome to my new life.

by the name of Allah The Most Merciful .

hye guys, how are you? long time no see , and of course better development my confident to let my dreams comes true , eceh , english terabur . haha , lantaklah , okay , well this is my college , Medical Science College,
hmm actually , I'm taking Diploma in Medical Assistant. and what it is? maybe minority , of my fellows, already knew, what is the M.A , well , M.A , technically , assistant of doctor, We, serve as a doctor but in smaller scope, such as small operation , diagnose patient, give medicine for general sickness but not for specific and chronic sickness such as diabetes, heart attack and cancer and so on..

but , after dreaming and dreaming to be a nurse, suddenly , change my mind to be a M.A , my director,
make me , to dream about being doctor, yes I may , but, after , finish my diploma , and posting , and work what so ever, I have to sit on 4 Pure Sciences subject , well , as you all know, I come from Art Stream ,
and I got D in my Addmaths, so , I have to sit 3 pure sciences plus addmaths , and get at least B ,
well, of course i wanted it to be A's , so , in this case , my spm will be , 11A's , hahaha , okay sudahlah kau berangan . well this is my future plan , but the most important now is, to score well and beyond the excellent in my diploma , :) well , Insyallah , well , everybody want to be the best , and get a better achievement ...

so , this is my dream , and i have to work hard and smart and finished my diploma first , and that is the MOST important to do instead of , helping my family and so on .. .

and forgive me , if I hurt any of you , readers, :D tatata nite