Monday, October 24

Happy Becoming November, Mr. 2016 :)

Assalammualaikum and a very good afternoon to all of you who singgah this blog :)
I am doing fine. I really am. 
Life kat UBIS memang awesome. Mun suka suasana, lecturers, kawan-kawan and the subjects.
First of all, pensyarah pertama y menarik perhatian mun adalah pensyarah subjek Islamic Economics.
She always emphasize about Islam, about we need Ulama', we must beware of prohibited trading, do not couple, do taaruf and get married, she explains that we cannot translate the Al-Quran and Sunnah without the help of ulama, she remind us to study, she also said that every knowledge is come from Islam, she is very disagree with secular theories, she, remind us of Allah and benda tu yang paling mahal. :') Thank you Allah for this fate. 
Secondly, my lecturer Dr.Isofou. He teach Usul Fiqh and Qawaied Usulliyyah.
The best thing about him is that his teaching skills is very very very interesting. Sometimes he speaks like a chef in a cooking show, something he acts like a story teller, he also recites dalil beautifully.
He is a very good lecturer. Eventhough his accent in English was barely hard but not difficult to understand. Haha. Sometimes we confuse with his pronounciation 'three' and "tree".
Third, Sir Fauzi.
Well, after a few years I left economics, accounts, Sir, berjaya jugak mengembalikan minat and passion on current Malaysia's financial,budgets, watching market and etc.. 
Forth, my Islamic Finance lecturer, her face like Mira Filzah, she is very beautiful and brilliant lecturer :D
Fifth, my Writing for Academic Purposes lecturer. Nampak biasa-biasa tetapi berbisa.
Whoever learning with her will find that she is very patient and caring. She wait until all of us understand her. I love being in her class even though my English was not so excellent. Haha.
Sixth,
My technoprenuership entah betul ke tak eja tu ;p very energetic and tak pernah bosan dalam kelas dia :)
Seventh. my Business Communication lecturer, Miss Zahra. Awal-awal dah bagi assignment and never let her students left behind. 
Okay everyone, this is not the ranking pf my fav subject and lecturer.. It is just a very short brief about whom I met and learnt from. :)
and got many new friends.
I will share stories about my friend later. See ya. :)