Thursday, May 4

Milo and Khael

I was lucky today because I got no class huu.  and yesterday evening.. I picked up my little brother from his school .. so.. I wanna share with you about what happen between me and khael yesterday..For your information..  His favorite drink is Iced Milo.. emm yeah.. I always membebel because if he take it everyday he will grow fat fat fat fat fat.... but yeah.. I lost today..

Khael: Kakak, can I buy Milo?
Me: I have no money right now.. do you have it?
Khael: Yeah.. I have SERINGGIT TUJUH PULUH SEN.
Me: Okay. How much Milo per one?
Khael: emm. SERINGGIT ENAM PULUH SEN.
Me: Okay. Let's go.

So, we went to the shop located in front of Mikhael's school but he doesn't want to buy at that kedai ==`

Khael: Alaa .. why you stop here?
Me: Why?
Khael: The price of Milo here is a little bit expensive. SERINGGIT LAPAN PULUH SEN.


Me: Haha. Wow. Price Comparison?? Haha. Bravo bro. Bravo.
Me: So, where we have to go now?
Khael: Emm. Kedai Cina near to Masjid Besar.

and we went there. His face was so happy and I ==' But I saw he pick a smaller Milo than the usual one.. and I asked him.

Me: How rmuch that one?
Khael: SERINGGIT DUA PULUH SEN. The big Milo was finished so I have no choice and buy this instead..
Me: Haha.. Okay then. ..let's go..

The end. He is very cute. Please be the soleh and sincere people okay.