Tuesday, May 2

Sometimes once is enough

Salam and Hai :) I wanna praise and thank you Allah for everything that happen yesterday :)

As we all know, there is no one could bring us a true happiness except Allah.

and... I know I can never get the true happiness except if I did well in this life then I will be one of Allah's servants who will get to be happy in hereafter. Yes. The true happiness is for those who had a pure heart and get to enter the Jannah or Paradise.

However, I felt a little bit happy yesterday. The feeling is like,.. you have found your favorite special edition cake but a little bit different from the one you have been eating all the while.. yes.. a special edition cake.. thank you Allah for making this possible and I know I can never thank you enough..


'Ya Allah. If i am to fall in love, let me touch the heart of someone whose heart is attached to you'

:)