Thursday, January 2

Knowing the line on my page

Dear readers,

I am currently going through a very rough phase of life.
Where, I could not brain or digest my reactions towards what's happening inside me.
Lot of my friends said that I need to seek a professional help and even a psychiatrist.
But, I really know that once in Kelantan. I really am healed which I think it is maybe because the 'Gardens of Paradise'. I want to feel those feeling once again.
The peace. The joy of being with Allah and only Allah. But all of these noble dreams will never comes true if I cannot overcome my internal chaos. Again.
There so much ways has been given, my question is. . . how do you stop yourself from acting irrationally. Should I list out what is rational everyday. I think. Maybe I should. From now on.
Am I on my track in my returning journey back to Allah? Where could I get all the taufiq?