Thursday, February 20

Reduceterian - The Meat Trap | Agon | Nas Daily Official

I do not know why do I have some balls to comment about this post lol. But here we go. Watch first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6Uo7IZ4jk

Well, I quite agree on how we should reduce our consumption of meat. However, if it's objective to be a vegetarian. I am sorry my dear. You are against nature.

If you think plants are not living things just because their movement is not significant nor their respiratory process is unseen, you are definitely in a wrong idea.

If you feel pity towards fish who literally breathe in and breathe out you should know that plants too going through such a process. I am a Biology tutor. I knew.

So, your concern towards meat eater is a waste as from nature and scientific views, we are all interdependent. In addition, from the Islamic view, God created animals and plants for Humankind as food and choose good food.

I knew my explanation is not precise but take the concept. You want to feel better to overcome your empathy towards that fishes? Well, that fishes are too eating small fishes in the sea. :0