Wednesday, February 19

THE SKILL OF LOOKING BEYOND CREATIONS IS VITAL TO STAY SANE IN AN INSANE WORLD

It was not all of you but Him.
.
One to fully detach from wordly love precisely to acknowledge the good feelings that we've experienced are actually by Him and not His creations.
.
Perhaps when we lose something, to counter the pain, one may think like this 'Dear God, I miss feeling being wanted, feeling appreciated by this person or this situation or this bondage that you've been lent me for quite some time. I miss feeling special. And I know it was you the sources of all of this pleasures. So, let me not forget that You are behind their warmness, kindness, love and care so that when You happened to take them back, remind me that all of sweet memories is actually from You and You are always there. They are just the tools to make me be thankful. They are not like You. They are temporary. You are eternal. That I won't question why you take them away from me. That I won't grieve. So, when I long for attentions and affections from Your creations, on a rare magical level, one would realised that my soul is actually long for You and only You.'
.
Back to zero.
.
How to love You? How to impress You without falling into the arrogance trap? How to look beyond your creations? Despite of all the pains and tragedy. What do I do?
.
Verily, We shall put you to test with some fear, and hunger, and with some loss of wealth, lives, and offspring. And (O Muhammad) convey good tidings to those who are patient, who say, when inflicted by hardship, "Verily we are of God and verily to Him shall we return;" upon them is the blessings of Allah and His mercy. (2:155)