Wednesday, September 26

a change? perhaps


teacher, a very good work , a very obedient job, and have a high risk . but me? I love it. i want to be a teacher. credible teacher maybe, but , somehow. i want to grow up and be most inspire women among my students. how was that? haha, my imagination is too high somehow, just be myself maybe. did the job suites me? a teacher? or maybe a bank officer. and i must make sure that i always do mathematics. yaa. you have to, no choice, or else you have to decide to be a teacher. when i already slim. i want to be like this.
hmm maybe i stick to be a teacher then. what?? have to wearing baju kurung everywhere. well,
well, is it hard? but i want to be beautiful just the way i am. smile. smile makes you pretty.


listen here , i don't know, what to be? bhaha. but teacher ? who is my idol ? hhmm , maybe, Mrs.Lee and Cikgu Rafizah. Okay , that's it, I am an account teacher and though writer of this blog , keep write , speaks in english . I want to explore many many many many , english is important nowadays, so . till then take care
stay hot , stay beautiful , be gorgeous .

mmuaahh :*