Thursday, September 27

goodbye palapes batch 34 2012


well, this is my time to tell something about this group. they are the best thing happen in my life. i love all of the activities. but, i have to left somehow because of several reasons. and i really love love love and will missing them so much.

this is my lovely senior at uitm dungun,

pn aida, pn rashidah, pn su,pn anis,juo nilma,pn siti amira sahira,
pn mawani ,pn syafizah,pn nazira, pn umi, pn azira,uknown, juo fasihah,
my lovely pn izzat ;') pn.syamimi, unknown

:) pn rasyidah pernah kate ' sy nak awak stay smpai tauliah,, sy percaye awak'

but as can be seen, i left, i'm sorry,

and this is the intermediate,
from ur right, puan farhana, puan laila,puan fiqah,puan julaikha,unknown,puan syafikah ;'),uknown, pn faizah,pn syarifah, puan nilam, uknown, pn umi, uknown,pn atikah,
bawah from ur left, pn syikin,unknown,pn fatin normaizatul akmal,pn syafiyyah,pn amalina,pn fatin,pn syakila,pn nazurah, unknown

puan bella, puan farhana, tuan basyir, puan fatin,puan afiqah, puan syafiyyah

i adore , heart them so much.
to my skuad,
good luck in ur life and take care even you don't even care.
thank God because give me chance to be with them,
give me strength to let all of this fade away in my life,
this is going to be the sweetest memories i ever had.

i wish , that this is the right thing i have done for my  life.
thank you palapes, thank you so much.

sometimes, we born  to be this way.
sincerely, munirah musa.