Thursday, September 27

when we thought

when we thought we are the strongest one. yes , it is if , we are prepared to confront any situation.
But
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NOBODY'S PERFECT. AND NO ONE DESERVES THAT .except Allah almighty.
BUT we also SHouLD try to be good, best or beyond the excellent. this is a reminder to myself because, after what  i have  been through,  the hardship that no so bad  , but for me, that time i were too weak to fight the situation. well,  everybody have their own problem's track to walk in and face it. and in my situation, as can be seen, i tend to be so emotional . haha . but still get up again n again. common Munirah. Bhahaha.
robin hood's phrase
"rise rise rise again until lambs becomes lions"
CAN YOU ?
Dear myself?

okay .just be strong in whatever we face. be strong. lala. to myself. be strong. lalala :) till then.