Wednesday, May 13

Hello and Assalammualaikum

I feel so dizzy right now and maybe it is because of having too much sleep.
Well, my holiday will be over soon and I don't really like it.
Why?
I love when I have my own time to dream , dream and dream. Muahaha.
I don't have any plans yet on what to eat, how much to eat and what to study and how am I going to study.
I didn't finish my paperwork yet.
I wish I am not the representative of students there. I miss my old life. Err.. Not really.
I love my new life. Full of surprises and unexpected things. Allah gives me so many many many many many many and many many many miracles.
So, I'm survived.

Maybe I'm healed. Ya. I am pretty sure I'm healed. But, memories never die. Sometimes, I had to nursing the wound with many many many many many miracles that Allah gave me. Huhu.
This Saturday , Nurul Pyqa Razali will enter her new phase of life which she'll be a wife soon. Muahaha.
Congratulations and Alhamdulillah dear friend. My lovely friend. My bestfriend but not too close.
All the best Nurul Syafiqah Binti Razali.