Thursday, February 25

February :)

Assalammualaikum dan Selamat Sejahtera :)

Still in mood of The New Year,
First week after cuti di Jaiputra agak fine,
Aku, Jabbar,Scha lawat Muiz dekat Hospital. Jumpa mak dia and ayah dia. I couldn't imagine if anak aku yang patah kaki and luka sendi.
But, it is written. Ini kehendak Allah.
Semoga cepat sembuh sahabat pengajian kitab

 Aku still dalam proses meningkatkan kematangan dalam diri.
To look me in a different way, To believe what before this I could not believe.
Berita kesedihan about my 'blood' imperfections everywhere. I suddenly realize that everyone in this world has different background. Allah The Most Understand.
I look at my mom. Always. Silently adore her strength to keep moving eventhough I could not imagine how hurt she is. How exhausted she is. May Allah grant her Jannah.
I look at my father's face. I wonder what had happen to his life before this. He is doing better. He is contagious. He is a hero.
I love my parent. Please forgive them and grant them Jannah.

Kelas. As usual, I skipped beberapa kelas to heal my feelings and my mind. Not everyone will undertand my way I live my life. But, me. It is me that has to walk properly. It is me to  grab opportunity to do something extraordinary.
My aunt offer me to do kindergarten. But my mind said 'Am I interested?'
'Am I ready for this new risk?' 'Am I gonna do it?' So, I let the all the questions berenang dalam kotak pemikiran aku.

Sisters. People to take care of. Doing everything that I think is right. Never wrong to do what is right.
They are my family that Allah has written for me. I should be more care. More loving.
More for my family.

Tone Excel. TE. Slowly changed me. Changing me to better. To believe everyday is a new day. To DO what I already plan. To depend all the results to Allah. To overcome my fear to serve others. To answer every question even I don't have a courage to do that. I finally survived!
I survive. I can face my new day and be at the front. Confident. What anyone else say about me are their thoughts. I only put what benefits me into my mind. I learn to believe in myself.
I believe I could change my life.

Ilmu agama. Mahal. Expensive. To me everytime I go to pengajian kitab. I am cleansing my heart. I coould handle my emotions and my feelings better than yesterday.
My favorite kitab is Matla Al-Badrain and Muqashafah Al-Qulub -Penawar Bagi Hati. Every Tuesday with Ustaz Aziz. I tend to forgive myself. I tend to forgive everyone in my life vigorously.
New friends and all the motivations keeps me alive. Alhamdulillah last week. Me and my sister could go to the Ustaz Azhar Idrus. We gain a lot from his speech.

Bestfriends. Everyone change. Let go who always bring you down. Accept apologies.

Magic. Allah loves us more than we can Imagine. HE is the ONLY ONE knows and knows best.
Sadly, my Pocoyo cancelled to meet me. Coz he is not ready. I know my parent would feel a little bit sad. I pray that my parent will forget all the sad moment and be happily positive.
Pocoyo said that I am not more than his sister. 19th February 2016. My life is shaken up. I thought I would lost into another depression. But NO.
I still can smile because Pocoyo is one of the greatest things that happen in my life.
What is important is we can meet again at hereafter. To survive from this temporary world.
To look dunya in a way that Allah could bless. To love because of Allah. When we do everything just to please Allah. We will found happiness everywhere. Happiness in way that a normal people could not see it. Thank you Allah for my great life stories. For keeping my Pocoyo as my brother. For putting calm and content feelings in my heart. Thank you Allah.

Hanira- Almost 4 years we didn't met. My bestfriend at Uitm Chendering. Part 1. She is genius.
My fitness partner.  22nd February 2016.
I will tell about her in my next post :)

Till then.