Monday, July 17

My 1st day, third semester at Ubeast uhuhu

Okay. I only take two subjects this semester and that are Business Mathematics and Business Statistics.

I got Sir Isahak as my BM's lecturer and Madam Isnenah as my BS's lecturer.

They both are amazing and thank Allah for having them as my lecturer this sem!

Abdul the intelligent boy already settle his loan and his Mara while me and Adda have to wait a little bit longer. Maybe because of my late admission but I pray that Allah still allow me to have Mara for my degree ^_^

In bm class uhh.. I thought my maths skills already gone bad.. But when we learn first chapter that is matrix or matrices..

I can catch up easily than I thought because maths is very tactical and always be my number one the most killing subjects in my life!!!!!!

But Alhamdulillah again for allow me to quickly understand what was my lecturer taught of..


I am blessed! May Allah ease and forgive me for everything <3 p="">