Saturday, July 1

My Dreamy Guy

Okay, this is a very silly special post . . .

According to my beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w, I should prioritize those who are good in religion.

I will stick with that and here is my definition of 'a guy who is good in religion'
- willing to learn and love Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- familiar with Sri Petaling is a bonuses ( haha if not then it's okay)
- loves to repent
- taking care of his 5 and his parents
- can always forgive me hahahahahahahaha ok

Considering my academic background, i need a guy who is more intelligent than me, please please please i need a father who can teach my kids maths, physics, chemist, English as I'm better at the others subjects haha...

Talents. I can play musics and if there is a guy who can speak musics. .  we could get along.. or Somebody that had something to do with arts coz I am a person who appreciate arts to the core. .

Strong. Not necessarily a soldier or navy (tokwan) or police (tokabah) but I need a guy who is physically strong to lift me up hahaha jk..
Just be strong babe..

Sports. Trust me. I enjoy sports. . . especially badminton, netball, hiking, swimming, riding horse and kayaking.. cycling, jog, and yeahh any sports. .

and because I really love the idea of being a Kelate's Rakyat or Ganu's People.. I wish I could be part of them too one day.. if I cannot then it's okay.. :)


I had found one person who got all this things but haha. . .
Our path didn't cross the way that I want and yeahh It's okay / / /

Ps: This is an effort to support my mother's wish to have a menantu and cucu in 2020 okayyyy.. May Allah ease