Saturday, July 4

Stop Sleeping

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him ) said 'The best of people is the one who lives long and does good.'

But , I wanna die.
People get tired of my depression so they leave.
I spend more time crying than I do smiling.

Someone said " and eventually time makes you forget about the pain."
But,
It is hard.
I'm not enough, I'll never be enough and I fucken hate myself.

Memories never die.
I wanna be like some who are very positive when all the obstacles come..
I wanna believe that it was nothing. It was all in my head. but why the hell did it feel so real ?'

I can't move on from those days.
What I feel when I'm alone, tells a lot about my past.'I could tell you it is the heart, but what is really killing me is loneliness. Memories are worse than bullets.

I wanna be so cool like my bestfriend.
I wanna be someone who excellently walking and inspire others.
But, I can't.


be patient and tough : someday this pain will be useful to you.

I should focus on my studies. Less eat and less talking. More memorizing.
It is not the knowledge which should come to me, it is me who should come to the knowledge.

I should spend more time with Allah S.W.T
I should spend more time remembering Rasulullah S.A.W


To start something good is my job and to see it completed is the work of my creator.
There is no power and no strength except with Allah.


"And when such people feel trapped by life, by financial hardship, by pain, by loneliness, by fear, by heartbreak, or sadness, all they have to do is turn to Allah, and He always makes a way out for them. Know that this is not some feel-good theory. It is a promise. A promise made by Allah Himself, who says in the Qur’an:
“…And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out, And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him…” (65:2-3)" Yasmin Mogahed