Thursday, July 9

Story about my June

Dear diary,
Haha.
I am not so happy but I am very grateful for everything I have today.
Now, I kat rumah yang cantik yang selesa even smaller than my previous house at Rawang.
Before June, I had to attend satu kem di mana kem tersebut bukanlah a real camping type but lebih kurang as kursus majlis perwakilan pelajar.
It was a blast to meet and blend with new people dan kene kerjasama sebagai sebuah organisasi yang baru. HAHA.
But, it is not so easy for me sebab I dah lama cuti dan rehat dari organizing something big and benefits others in very systematically way.
Dan it is not easy for me to reveal who I am before and what to say or tell this new people about my background.
So, I choose to hide little things and less talking and more eating. Haha.
Cakap apa yang very necessary.
Sebab I ada instinct y very strong they couldn't understand certain things about me.
Alhamdulillah, I have prepare a paperwork . Planning for our festival ihya ramadhan 2015.
Quite hard and very challenging for me and my team but again Alhamdulillah everything runs smoothly and fine.
Di sebalik mengelolakan program and attend meetings I and my friends sedang plan something bigger for my life.
To propose my bestfriends to be my bestfriends here and after
BHAHAHA. Why my words become more complicated.
And cooking become my hobby since adik belajar kat sini. Dah jadi mcm sesuatu keperluan for big sister to cook sahur and iftar for adik. Quite simple but It was fine. Kan adik? Haha.
But, setiap kali makan there is still perasaan serba salah because I stop jogging and exercising. I FAILED to allocate my time to do some fat burning session and what I can do is depend on my puasa to loss weight. HAHA. Ya I know  I know I have to start my workout sessions as soon as possible. After Raya perhaps?
And I learned we have to put Allah first in every matters in our life.
It is very important so that we won't fall in any temptations or being a depressor all the time. Got to think positively and to look things from His views.
And I got a new friend name Nana and she got printer which is very helping when I need to print something for meetings , assignments and etc.
She is from JB. She's Johorean.She's amazing. And I like the way we could blend in many things. She's business minded. She's smart and humble.
Thank you Allah :)
Semester ni, I ambil 8 subjek .
1.Nizam Hukum - Ustaz Loh
2.Nizam Ibadah - Ustaz Loh
3.Usul Fiqh - Ustazah Hayati
4.Firaq Islamiyah - Ustazah Wan Husnul Amni
5.Sintaksis B.Arab 2 - Ustaz Sen
6. KQ2 - Ustazah Siti Munirah
7. Nizam Muamalat - Ustazah Siti Munirah
8. General English Pro - Miss Kartini
Sangat mencabar because ada 7 subjek I have to write read combining Arab and Malay. Memorizing so many dalils pendapat and bla bla bla. GILA.
Jadinya, kawe pon cubo hok terbaek.
Kawe menghapalah jgokk biar susah lagu mano pon asal bulih jawap pah lecturer pehe sudoh..
Next, about the bff yg I cerita tadi AND I call him Mr.Pocoyo.
I am afraid actually because ..
At least ada usaha aku.
But Allah knows best.
What I love about being in this college is my changes.
I know my confidence level is lesser than I have at schools.
But I love the way I forgive and act towards others.
About how I'm thinking more before I speak.
About how I can sebut nama Allah in every and each conversations but I do hates when I have to face something bad like negative thoughts about people.
About life values.
I learn more and more and I have and need to practice.
I love the way I love my families.
I love the way I respect myself.
I don't have excellent background and what I only have is Allah.
From the very beginning..He help me to escape from something bad and get through my silly obstacles and it is very dramatic to reach here and survive with broken heart and the wounds healed.
I just can't give up to strive for the best because Allah gives me too much.
I can't stop being patient because Allah helps me too much.
Eventhough many people couldn't see where am I going neither myself. But Allah's there and I learn to make  good choice or choose and believe in Him.
I found more magics when I always remembering Him but when I forgot ..
I couldn't tell how much I hate myself and rather die than making more sins day by day.
But like I said.
I can't never give up.
I have to repair my relationships towards some people.
I have to be more active.
:)
So. Maybe that's it.
Story about my June .
Thank you.