Tuesday, December 15

Why keep hurting yourself?

It is a norm actually.
There are people in this life who will be called SUCCEed
or THOUGH
STRONG
FiGHter.

What am I?
Ordinary? Less ordinary or actually just a human being.
Who sometimes looks pretty to somebody's eye, who nampak macam baik all the time or nampak emosi all the time.

maybe aku dah terlampau jauh pergi dari masa lalu hingga aq jadi orang yg tak kuat semangat mcm dulu.

Dulu, tak mcm ni. Eleh. Sama je rasenye. Tarikh je yang lain.

Dulu, I always begging supaya org stay dlm hidup.
Sekarang aku just let go.

end up alone dgn semua kenangan manis.
At least they did love me.

This time the line will be more bigger. Bigger than before.
Semuanya sangat excruciating.

Tahun ni, banyak betul Allah tolong even I know I don't deserve but just to make sure if you see me in fine . The fine moon, it was from Allah The Most Merciful.
 and today,

mlm ni going back to KL.

Tc