Friday, May 25

9 Ramadhan 1439, Lovely by Khalid ft Elli and be ready.

Masih di juzuk 2. Ahaa. So, today I come by my university to settle my bar form. The weather is quite bright and hot.

I also take almost 10 minutes to complete the video of self introduction for my boss. She needed that for marketing purpose of her tuition business.

my mother bought the crispy chicken with cheese sauce from kfc but I can't stand the milky cheesy taste with that oily crispy chicken and I ended up putting a lot of chili sauce on top of my chicken haha.

about the slimming or shaping cream that suggest by maksu.. the feeling of using that cream is painful haha.. it is super hot and I think my skin is aching because of the effects of the burning power from that cream.. aaaaaa.. panas woi..


I am so fall in love with Khalid's new song from 13 Reasons Why 2. The music and the lyrics is so overwhelming and remind me of my situation. I do not want to ever express my feelings directly or bluntly. I always feel that songs could work on that almost 80% and sometimes it can makes me feel relieve.

I know that not everyone who will go to check the lyrics but the right person will eventually look forward for its meaning.

and Allah's plan is always the best. I trust You. Always.