Thursday, May 17

Kak Ira, cancelled test, cancelled betulkan motor, new brand curly hair and buka puasa.

Okay. Who is Kak Ira? I met her last year during our netball training with Mix United club at Shah Alam. She is very pretty like chinese but got Arab's name that is Sharifah specifically keturunan Nabi Muhammad s.a.w lah. 

She is a very good goal defender and is one of the USM's graduate. She is one of the Takaful Agent and now she is going to teach me to be like her. Ya Allah, please ease my journey on this. I do not why but I love helping people even though the one who might need more help and attention is me me me me me me. Hahaha. 

However, I woke up late and the test that I have to sit today was cancelled. I'm really sorry Kak Ira. 

Also, haha sebenarnya keluar rumah lepas zohor untuk betulkan motor. The plate number, I don't really remember bila dia pecah mcm tu. Tapi, I was more excited to cut my hair. Haha. and sampai je kat Saloon. Nenek kat sebelah I was getting her hair cut and kerinting! I was like ... aha! let's have a cut like Lea in The Good Doctor hahahaha. and yeah. Balik rumah, showing my mom the brand new hair and mama laughed at me. She said I look happuy mcm budak kecik baru dapat rambut baru. Haaha. Okay.

and buka puasa for the 1st day of Ramadhan. Hope I'm losing some weight.