Saturday, May 12

Bittersweet

Last week, I terpilih untuk menyertai Team Netball UniKL as one of the defenders. Alhamdulillah. I am so happy. The coach even recognize me and she was the one who pick me when orang lain yeah maybe they did not see my potential hehe.

Unfortunately, I'm having pain under my cap of knee. Then, I search kat google and cari anatomy of the knee and I found maybe I'm having problem with my anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) :(
I am so sad right now as to be one of the IPT's netballers is one of my greatest dream :(

Sedihnya Ya Allah. I then refer to Razanah about the pain as she is one of the IIUM's netballers. She said 'prevention is better than cure'. Dia cakap, ramai kawan dia didiagnos dapat tear kat ACL. Tp, teruskan main akhirnya dah tak dapat main terus. Kene surgery pulak tu. Yeah. So, maybe I will be seeing one of the doctor soon. Naem pun suruh gi scan. Coz Naem is one of the UniKL's football player. Dia, lagilah doktor siap ckp maybe retak but still dia boleh jalan and main lagi. Doktor tak bagi simen. Dah dua tahun but dia steady je. So, yeah. Nanti kena minta maaf kat coach and kena undur diri :(

It was hard for me.

May Allah strength my heart. You know best for me. I'm sorry for complaining. I hope one day you can let me be in any netball team. Even though next year I probably tak join anything sebab dah intern July tu. :').  Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.