Friday, May 25

maybe I am not a person

Maybe, to him, I am not a person. I am not a people. Before this, I was a friend. But, after what I did, I think he blamed me for turning myself into a stranger. He made me feel that all of this is my fault. Until I realized, maybe it is. It is my fault.

Still, I am not a person to him coz if I am, he will able to forgive or still letting me in.

Why is it so hard  to forget? Why is it hard to change this feeling? Is this is what we called love? Or it is just a temporary feeling of unable to accept things the way it is?

Why do I need him? What else left to be discuss? He is not the person whom you've been talking before. He's changed.

I'm afraid that this.. what I felt inside is not what it is ..

How do we ever determine whether it is love or unsettle desire to give up?

Why do I bother if he misunderstood?

He can't understand and I should let go.

But, why every time I decided to let go,
my heart says something else.

Why do my heart believe that you'll be there soon..

You've said clearly that you hate me and hate me even more for asking what you couldn't do.

90% of me, I'm  done.

But why,,, it keeps falling back to the idea of..
being somebody in ur life..

And I hope someday I'll make it out of here..
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years, - lovely

Dear The Most Loving, you knows best.