Thursday, May 17

Bubur lambuk UniKL Business School and do not spying into each other :/

Alhamdulillah, sempena Ramadhan yang mulia ini, my campus is distributing bubur lambuk to hostels and those yang dah tulis nama untuk juadah berbuka puasa.

Unfortunately, I am not at the campus and the bubur lambuk I intended to give to someone else whom is my own friend, Mas.

and today I accidentally viewing an account of someone that do not know me and I forgot that I already promised to myself to not spying people!

Do you know why?

Image result for do not spying into each other al quran

I hope what happen yesterday will be the last time I'm doing that. May Allah protect us from our greed. 
Keep everything about other people to yourself unless it is not a big deal to expose like what school they are from and etc.

Till then.