Thursday, May 24

I hope that my customer will never drop by here

Hi, yeah..

Being a person who promoting products for the sake of business is kind of challenging.
You cannot simply posting about how do you really felt when you are upset coz all of the prospects have to see is the positives vibes. Which, I think that I only want to express my real feelings here. Maybe my prospects shouldn't  need to know about the deeper details about me but I needed my close friend to catching up with what happen to me through socmed but somehow I don't think fb,ig and twitter is the right place for me to do so. So, I ended up writing here back.

I am not happy all the time but my business or my small selling operation I guess..must have 'the happy or positives waves' so that it can help in terms of showing that I am reliable,strong, brave and okay. Building the trust is not easy.

It is not tht I pretending to be okay at the socmed. It is just an act of patience from showing how pathetic my life are sometimws. And I wish I would have never ever wanna make my friend or my prospects have this impression 'play sympathy' to me. May Allah ease.

and that's all tht I wanna tell you guys todah. Thank you for spending ur time here. I really appreciate it.