Monday, May 28

No more tears :)

Alhamdulillah for today, it started off so well.
Bangun awal untuk ke kampus sebab Farah ajak study Innovation Management.
Borak punya borak, I told her that I lost contact with Eddy. And she knows where is Eddy now because Najib told her.

Najib then come to the library to study ICM with Farah. While I'm busy finishing my simple ke laut but functional last minutes notes haha for the revision..

Najib then lepak while Farah and I had a discussions about the subjects haha. Farah is unbelievably funny. Then, I asked Najib, where is Eddy?

He said Eddy is not at semenanjung and tengah bisnes kat sana. I said, well did he changed his number? Pastu boleh pulak Najib asking me this question, "Kau minat Eddy ke?" HAHAHAHA

Tergamam aku kat situ. Like.. heyy.. how do we know whether kita suka ke apa ke sebab I dah lupa benda2 macam ni hahaha. I said 'Well, masa aku sem 1, sem 2, aku mana ada kawan sgt, dia jelah kawan aku, sayang arr.. kawan kan'

Farah gelak je and Najib terus ws dia hahaha. He said nanti lepas Rayalah Eddy dtg jumpa diorang semua. Hahaha. Baguslah. Najib siap gurau, nanti dia balik dia nak terus masuk minang kau eh. Gurau gurau. Bongok Najib ni hahaha.

After he left, Farah then asked me, takkanlah takde sikitpun perasaan?
Haha. I said, I don't know. I forgot how does it feel.. hahaha

So, we continue doing our revision. Maigaad.. Inno Management is demmit so much to remember aiyo.

Thank you Allah. I am thankful for today.
May You ease both of us in our final exam.   ❤