Sunday, May 13

Netball, kuih tart nenas and latihan Bahasa Inggeris

I decided to tell my mother about this pain under my knee cap. Yes, my friends and I were guessing that I maybe had the ACL injury :( . The AIA Medical Card does not cover me if I go to clinic and asking for the scan. As a result, I must drop by to the hospital but the netball training start tomorrow night!
:( have you ever getting injured but you are the stars of your campus? Hello????? anyone? :(

Sorry Razanah, I'm little bit stubborn right now but yeah I will see the doctor first and then I will make the decision :(

Munirah! Think wisely okay.

and also, my mom and I had a discussion on how to sell our biskut tart nenas :) It was so delicious and we are very confident to bring those tester to our place tomorrow (mama's office) and me (UniKL).

Lastly, Maisarah and I will continuously doing our latihtubi for MUET arrrghhh. This is scary!

Goodnight.