Monday, June 25

Alhamdulillah

Kelas tuition with a new student named Rafi. He was quite smart and the only problem he had was lack of reading. He wanna be a businessman or entrepreneur.
He got a right teacher tho haha

The one who inspires him is Garry what I still can't remember. But I believe he has a bright future InsyaAllah. I'm getting used now to teach and share what's inside my mind.

Made a video for my bestfriend. She is is sad because of something that happen. Somwtimes she's okay but most of the time she is sad. I made her to create Spotify account too. I hope she'll be fine
 She will.

Got a call from Maksu. Alhamdulillah that she is delightful being there with her husband. She also state that when we got married. Allah will put the special feelings and the sense of belonging to each other. It was different from before they were married. Uncle Mathias's family also being very understanding. Family picnic with halal food. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah for making this for maksu. May Allah bless her :')

Adik pulak was not in emotional stable. She lose someone that she loves and she is managing her life with busy working and entertain herself with her way. Maisarah on the other hand still playing with her game and sometimes she study. 

Do not be afraid Munirah. You got this.
:)