Friday, June 22

Raya Keempat

Raya keempat memang beraya dalam kereta sebab dari KL ke Ipoh lalu Jalan Cameron Highland untuk ke Kuala Lumpur.

Pak Ngah Azahari as usual suka sangat dengan ayam spicy Mcd yang ayah belikan. But his health is not as good as before. Ayah said it was the side effects from his medication. Pak Ngah is 63 years old this year. Nak dekat sebaya dengan Malaysia.

This journey is a very important to me as I am fighting my kesian for orang and choose to be kejam a little bit and selamat jalan untuk orang-orang yang telah detected as a very toxical person. Haaa ambek kau.

Okay. Biar sampai situ je. I am not angry anymore but to trust a person like that, emmm, it's gonna take masa yang pangjang gila-gila.

Then, naik ke Cameron wow, I was looking forward for my strawberries and ubi rebus yang manis-manis tu. The temperature was cooler lah of coz dari KL. I wish I can stay there untuk lebih lama haha. But, singgah kejap je. I did found my sweet potatoes and strawberries with mama. While ayah patiently driving for us sampailah ke KL.
It is easy to let go. yang susahnya, to fight regrets je. But, what for. Walk away from people who never care about your well being. I mean, it is not that I asingkan diri dari kawan-kawan yang busy dengan life diorang.

Busy dengan kehidupan masing-masing berbeza dengan busy nak tengok kita tak dapat apa yang kita perlukan. Semoga Allah jauhkan kita dari menjadi orang seperti itu. Seriknya.

But yeah, they deserve it. Cukuplah selama ini.  Hati ini masih terluka and may Allah fix it InsyaAllah.

REMEMBER, apabila terbau bahaya di hadapan. Cuba untuk elak. :)

Take care.