Thursday, June 28

The Spaceman

I wrote this while listening to the music of Linkin Park, Roads Untravelled.
I find this song really beautiful and related to me. It gives me shivers ever time. :')

Can I just draw of what just happened?
Ya Allah, I'm crying. Tak tahu nak start mcm mana :') :')

What could I say about this?

Wow! When a friend told us about their past. We are considered lucky coz they can open it up and have courage to describe it patiently even it is a very painful story to be shared with anyone.

'Screwed up' from the chance of being excellent in our life. Walaupun dh mempunyai kehidupan yang baru. I don't know how he did survive but I do hope he'll be okay. While me, Alhamdulillah I found a way to not too regret and hating myself for my past. But when I shared about not being able to achieve my previous ambition. I can still feel the pain. I know it cannot be compared with anyone's that has more devastating life than me. But it is still hurt. 

However, what I am worried the most is what will happen if anyone of u did not realize that the most talented person, the happier person, the one we thought always has control over their mental health stability but actually struggling to fight on just to feel okay. I pray that he will never give up. And I believe he will because he is the spaceman. Thank you for making me believe that I can improve. I hope what you've learn from me even though I don't know whay it is could help you a little.

Ya Allah, give us both strength as he said orang2 yang ada potential macam kita ni tak mudah jalan hidupnya and mungkin Tuhan nak kita belajar lebih banyak dalam kehidupan berbanding org lain.

He looks positive about it, seems healed but excruciating isn't it my friend? So, I think I have no time anymore to acah-acah. I must strive hard to improve myself. To be more confident about myself.

Let the excellentness inside rise again and kali ni for Allah and the rest who needed it.

I cried again because his taste on musics is so exquisite.  Touching and reaching the heart of those who listen to it. He said yang dia terharu because a musical girl like me acknowledge his taste in music as a wonderful choice. Actually, I should thank him coz found many songs that I can relate with my life and can keep accompany me anywhere.

One of the songs inside the SERENE is 'About Today'. He said the song came from a film named 'Warrior' where his only  fav hollywood actor Tom Hardy starring . He said the song helped him during his depression years and yes Alhamdulillah that he is now in treatment.

Maybe because he is tentative, observant and artsy. He tend to think that he is alone but actually there will always people who sincerely and genuinely care about other people's life. Get well soon Buddy. The space need you huhu!

Found that he was also one of my bff's student at KY. And I told him that his lecturer, Aunty Anne, has terrible health condition and he was shocked too that I am related to his caring lecturer back then.
Mama also knew that I gave Aunty Anne's number phone.

I wanna write more but I'm so sleepy right now. Tbc.