Friday, June 22

Raya Kelima

Selasa with adik is the best. Adik is my muse. She is cute and funny. She is also a person that I always look up and talk about our life. She is an amazing person and I pray that she will be with someone who will never betray her. Someone who loves her passionately. She deserves that.

It's gonna take a longer time juga for me to forget the one who treat her bad. Go away. Go.

Okay, raya kelima, it was a swimming learning sessions for Mikhael.
Me, adik and Mikhael was in a pool for about 2 hours and swim like baby fishes yang baru nak belajar berenang tu haha. It was fun because Mikhael bravely let his pelampung and selam dalam air for many times. I am proud and grateful as well. Thank you Allah.
I am so happy when he confidently holding his breath and go deep down into the water and macam a normal swimmer lah haha. He can do it.

I was so sleepy after that and when we arrived home. I terus lay down. haha maybe sebab tak cukup oksigen. Maybe I am so tired because of the never ending journey and swimming activity.

Ya Allah, I am so grateful with my family. I am blessed. We are not super rich but I am happy that we can still be together, be there for each other and had enough food and everything. Alhamdulillah.

Ya Allah, jadikanlah kami, orang-orang yang bersyukur.