Tuesday, June 5

Isnin untuk Business Law

I never thought that I will revise this subject happily. Maybe I am so good with history, law or maybe I like them. Haha. I realized that I love the part of saying under this.. this.. this.. or.. provisions of section 4 of bla bla bla hhahaha.

I arrived at the campus around 7.30 am and waiting for Athirah to lend me some acts for my Business Law. Along with Athirah, of course her two bodyguard always around Azhar and Mansor. While they are studying their Strategic Management, I am reading my Business Law.

Actually, I have a little problem. I do not have the Companies Act and has to look around for the act..
Unfortunately, the bookshop down there are not opened yet because Abang Mi is late. However, I manage to get it at Jalan Tar .. Alhamdulillah, Pustaka Mukmin has opened and I can now doing more with that act haha.

Then, bumped into Badrul and we study together for the Business Law. Later then, Rahman join us.
Because we are making some noises while memorizing, the Kakak Pustaka a bit angry and she.. she Ssssh everyone and ... we laughed and giggled... oh no.. sorry kakak.. hehe..
Then, Badrul immediately asking us to get out from the library and go to the study lounge and I gather around with Badrul's gang AGAIN. Macam last semester. They are so well prepared and sangat suka study punya orang. I am so lucky to have them. The discussion about the case also was a little bit intense. Khai do not has a good mood, Rahman was still clueless, Najib then came and read Afiq's tips.

Before enter the examination hall, Iman also with Danial were outside and discussing something with our clueless Rahman hahaha.
Iman's sit is beside me. He also sempat to borrow my companies act. hahaha.

Maisarah pulak, Mas is helping me to book Grab for her coz I am in the middle of the exam.

Hakimah also should come to give my biscuits. But she could not manage it because, she was busy with her intern report... I will always  pray the best for you Hakimah.. do not give up my love.

So, Badrul did not get the biscuits but InsyaAllah I will give him tomorrow. Wednesday.


Berbuka puasa today with Zana. We had discussions on how to be more educated and prepared for the reality and industry after this. Unbelievable, we are now 24 years old. She also fall for Nur drama. It was so full of pengajaran and sedih ;')  Zana akan convo tahun ni yeayyyy!

InsyaAllah next year, I'll be graduating.

Hopefully, my graduation serentak dengan gang Principle of Management haha.

Till then,