Friday, June 22

Raya Ketujuh and Spotify

I cried. Haha. Finding a real friend nowadays is challenging. If you still have them you are lucky. If you have them but they betray you then it is no longer consider a best friendship and it might turn it to a stranger.

Irfan however asking for my Spotify account which I do not have idea that it has following and followed functions. We can also see what's song that our friend was listening.

We can tell a lot about a person by looking at their playlist and that is actually scare me a little bit.
I hope Irfan tak fikir terlalu banyak about my songs preferences sebab kebanyakannya .... it is in a sad mode.

Also, I made a new one because I do not like my full name displayed at the Spotify and it was funny sebab I macam noob and memang noob pon kat Spotify.

Enjoying the Spotify and I got a friend who shares his exquisite taste in his songs too. Yeay!

Thank you Allah. This is fun! Haha. If you guys had one, sharelah dengan I okay :D