Friday, June 22

Raya Kelapan and cheering for UBIS Netball team.

All the best Ika and the rest. I wish I could join all of you there.
My injury belum baik. and I don't know bila nak pergi Orthopedic. My cousins said that it's probably the common sports injury kat bahagian lutut and hopefully not needing a surgery.

I still praying like this because it is painful to standing up after position duduk. Ya Allah, let them kekalkan kejuaraan kat MIAT.

Ya Allah, thank you for everything.

Kak Ira dah kembali calling for appointment. Jumpa for training. I have to brush up my social skills nampaknya sebab lepas ni gonna deal with many people.

Icha, already in KL and will having me this Sunday for her English class. This little girl is really a clever and the a smart one. Her pronunciation probably better than me. I am just a little help for her in order to obtain A for her English paper. I need to prepare for tomorrow.