Saturday, June 23

Me

Today, I try to recognize the process of when did I decide that I am not okay.

First, I got all the things or a list of what I have to do. It is many. After meeting or find about where I have to start. I'm scared. When I'm scared, I do not want to move. I want to stay still and doing nothing. When I'm scared, I forgot to believe. When I stop believing. My heart breaks as I felt useless.

But, Alhamdulillah, Allah The Most Loving gives me an inspiration to do not stay at the 'scared and useless phase.' Work it out. But do not stop believe in myself. Think about Allah so that I can carry on.  When I think about to stop and exclude myself from people, I must bare in mind to have faith in Allah. Stop being a paranoid to my own self. Pray and work it out. Tawakkal.

Thank you Allah. For always here. Taking care of me. I love you.