Sunday, June 24

Mikhael with his new life

So do I, little man.

Mama is so angry with him today because he carelessly doing an unapologetic things regarding his hygienic matter.  I cannot explain and describe it here because he is 10 years old and all the punishments that given by the mother is for your own sake my dear. Why and why you use the curtains to wipe the mess o_o . You are so helpless when mama is mad and very angry. I'm sorry couldn't help. I believe that one day you are going to remember that moment when yeah, everyone is really shocked of what you did my dear. I'm glad that you confess. I know honesty is the best policy but it also can harm you too Mikhael. Yes, with us, please be true but kalau nak selamat kat luar sana, I pray that you'll be a licik guy too.

Ya Allah please strength my heart and to take care of my siblings .....